Rodarte Tall Leather Boots: Thin Thighs Needed.

I know... I know... I know... I've written a LOT about fashion this week. But it's FASHION WEEK, people! (Cut me some slack!)

And while we're doing some cutting... How about trimming a few inches off my thighs so that I can wear these bad boys...



The Rodarte Tall Leather Boots. YUMMY!

They have a "bondage" feel to them, with the leather straps lacing up around them. And your foot is elevated on a platform, so your heel isn't actually that much higher than the ball of your foot. The only thing is...

The elastic around the top of the thighs!

You must be skinny and thin in the thighs to wear these. Otherwise the look will just not work. So most of us will not be able to wear them.. But the looks is so severely cool.

Comments

Anonymous said…
not a fan- i think these boots make her legs look like "swamp thing's" cousin.
Anonymous said…
I agree with Nikki- these are awful. Sorry Missus! I'm thinking they look more like Egyptian Mummy legs.
nancy said…
Not a fan either... looks like mud.
Me said…
No! No! No!

I LOVE it that you guys don't agree with me!

Maybe I should have found a picture with the black ones or a picture with the mini dresses they were paired with? It looks really cool.
Anonymous said…
I design headwear for Karl Lagerfeld, and when we saw these at the Rodarte show we were in LOVE. Obviously the three people who posted before me are fashion RETARDED. Those are the most amazing boots, I however do not prefer them in that color. There is a heather gray which is lovely, as well as a charcoal black brown.

If you don't like these Rodarte boots, I don't like your closet.
Rachael said…
Agreed with nancy looks like mud and how pathetic it looks.

Popular Posts