Oscar Fashion: Some Good, Some Bad, Some Bad Hair.

Oh wow!

For the first time in a long time, I actually watched an awards show last night. Well, I didn't watch all of it. I went and took a bubble bath halfway through it, and ended up missing Heath Ledger winning his award. But I watched a lot of it. And you can bet I was paying attention to all the fashion "good" and "bad" going on at the show. Here are my thoughts:

GOOD

Tina Fey


SEXY! I love a writer who can dress and look hot!


Marisa Tomei

I would wear this as a wedding dress, myself. But she looked fantastic in it.


Frieda Pinto


As far as I am concerned, she was the big winner for the evening. I loved the color and the cut.


Anne Hathaway


Beautiful dress. Beautiful face. Beautiful voice.



Taraji P. Henson


Great color and great cut.


BAD

Jessica Biel


This girl just can not get things right when it comes to the big award shows! If I had her body, I would NOT be covering it up with an awkward bow down the front.


Amy Adams


BAD color for her hair. And the necklace makes things too "patchy." When you are a red head, you need to be careful with certain shades of red. A little is good... But a lot can be overwhelming.


Amanda Seyfried


She was an awkward presenter. She had no delivery. She also had no body in her dress. I am not liking the "bows."

Miley Cyrus

Honey... You are 16, not 60. This dress ages you, but not to 21... To retirement age.

Beyonce


No. No. No. Girl, you have hips, just like me. This kind of dress only accentuates what you have, and not in a good way.

GREAT DRESS, BAD HAIR

Sarah Jessica Parker


I love the Dior dress. Your boobs are "BAM!" And it has that "ballerina-tu-tu" feel. But the hair? Love the color, not the big curls and middle part.


Kate Winslet


The dress was great. Sexy. Sultry. But the hair? No.

Comments

Yep, pretty much right on. Way to go Missus.

Popular Posts