Who Waits 181 Days To Return Something?

I'm not a big returner of stuff.

When I make up my mind to buy something, 99% of the time, I happy with my purchase.  In fact, with the exception of the Europe trip (Which we had to cancel for health reasons - otherwise I would be dying to still go!), I can't recall anything I have returned in recent years.

I know that returning things is a huge hassle, but if you wait longer than 30 days to return something, I really don't think you should be allowed to return it.  (Don't hate me for saying it!

So you can imagine my shock when I received the new return policy for Neiman Marcus via email today, explaining that they are "tightening up" things up.  See below...



So... You can wait 61 days and still get 75% of the purchase price is you go to return it?  And you can actually return Last Call and Clearance stuff within 30 days?  This is a very GOOD return policy!

Of course, keep in mind, I am saying this, and I never return anything.  So, I may be crazy in thinking this is a very generous return policy.  But this would only make me want to shop with them more.

Comments

Popular Posts