Boston Restaurant Week.

Flipping through the Improper Bostonian today, I saw an ad for Restaurant Week(s) in August. From August 10th through the 15th and the 17th through the 22nd.

If you book a lunch, it's $22.08. Dinner is $33.08. Both meals are three courses long. And some of the restaurants that are participating are AMAZING.

Immediately I got online and booked a reservation for The Husband and I at Sibling Rivalry one of the nights. Some work friends and I are trying to organize a lunch at L'Espalier.

I may book a few more. So many choices! It's going to be one long gluttonous week!

Comments

Anonymous said…
some girlfriends and I have reservations at Sibling Rivalry and Redline...trying to figure out where javier and I are going to go.

I LOVE RESTAURANT WEEK(S)!!!
Nichole M said…
If Radius is listed, I would definitely go there. L'Espalier was very good, but trying too hard to be snooty. Forced ambiance.
A few restaurants extend their dates through the end of the month. Pigalle and Union usually do, and I usually hit both of them up for restaurant week....but not the latter this year, for obvious reasons.

Excelsior was outstanding last year -- highly recommended!

Popular Posts