New Word Of The Day: "Blorgy."

In this day and age, running around on the Internet is like running around in the neighborhood when I was a kid... It's where you pick up new terms from other kids (bloggers) who you play with (whose blogs you read).

Today I learned a new word courtesy of Ben at No Ordinary Rollercoaster... "Blorgy."

Now, I'm not 100% sure of the definition of the term... But I am assuming that it combines the terms "blog" and "orgy." And I am deducing that the definition of "blorgy" is:

When more than two bloggers get together and blog at the same time... And with each other.

This is a great word. I plan to use it far, far more often. Here's my first go...

"I would like to get together and have a crazy drunken blorgy with some of the local Boston bloggers at a bar that has Wifi and strong cocktails."

Who wants in on this action?

Comments

BFW (Tammy) said…
Oh... I am SO in!!!
Ben said…
Haha thank you for the plug and good luck with all your future uses of the word: blorgy!

Popular Posts