Project Runway: New York Night Life.

I must say... It is very apparent that Bravo is upset about Project Runway leaving next season for Lifetime. Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that they have no opening credits for the show???

In seasons past, the show always opened with a montage with all the designers saying or doing something. But now, they don't have that. It's just Heidi, and all she says is "This is Project Runway." I also feel like we haven't really gotten to know as much about the designers so far.

But anyway... Last night's episode...

The theme was cool... "Bright Lights/Big City." And I was really loving Leanne's outfit.



After getting nearly kicked off last week, she really came back and did something that was adorable.

I also loved Kenley's outfit.



I'm glad she won.

And I really don't think Emily had the worst design. It was bad, but at least the dress-part underneath had a "nightlife" appeal to it...



I thought "the worst" honor went to Blayne, personally...



Really, Blayne? What the fuck is that? It looks like a prom dress gone wrong.

Comments

David Dust said…
Blayne/Tango is a CRACKHEAD. I can't believe he didn't even make it to the bottom three with that mess!

CLICK HERE for DavidDust's Project Runway recap.

:)
That Girl! said…
I'm not in love with any of this season's contestants.

I think the best part of last night's episode was Tim learning all about the phrase, "Holla at your boy!". That just cracked me up.
Me said…
Yeah... I have to agree JT & T...

This season, none of the contestants are really capturing my fancy.
Shannon said…
I am disappointed with many aspects of this season too so far. I'm seeing a real lack of creativity and pretentiousness in some of the contestants.

I LOVED Leanne's outfit, I thought she was going to win. I wasn't disappointed Kenley won, her outfit was cute (although I'd personally rather wear Leanne's design).

Blayne is ridiculous. I cringed when they showed scenes from next week and Tim said his outfit looked a little "Sargeant Pepper" and he said he doesn't know what that means!

Anyways, I just started reading your blog, through our common friend The Grammer Vandal!

Popular Posts