Day 13: So Exhausted.

Now that I am nearing the halfway point in my challenge, it means that I am hitting the exhaustion point.

In the previous three challenges I did, right around the halfway point I hit a wall of exhaustion. I'm sleepy. I'm tired. I have less energy. Then, I usually bounce back around class 16 or 17 with a ball of energy inside me.

Other than being tired in today's class, I experienced another new thing (like yesterday's class with the blacking out)... Today, I went cross-eyed.

It was in Standing Bow Pulling Pose. This is one of my better poses. But today, I really tried to push myself in the pose. I wanted to get my shoulders in a perfect line, and push my weight into my front toes. But as I did that on my left side, my eyes crossed, and I got very dizzy. And it took a few seconds to get the dizzy feeling to go away once I dropped out of the pose.

Believe it or not, though, I see this as sign of progress in the pose. Excellent progress. It means I went far enough into the pose to change my body a little. I will try to push myself this way again tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts