Day 14: It's 90 Outside, And Even Juicier Inside.

Sweet lord! Another crazy-sweaty class tonight!

There were no humidifiers on... And the heat stayed at 105. So it wasn't too hot. But what was really distracting was the humidity level. It was at 73%, according to the teacher. And, also according to the teacher, it was all due to every one's sweat in the room.

I guess it makes sense... You jam-pack nearly 30 people into the room, side-by-side, and the humidity level is definitely going to go up. I couldn't keep my hands on my feet in certain poses. And my feet were sliding on the carpet in a few poses.

It was tough. Very tough. But I got through it. So now I can focus on sleeping tonight and going to class again tomorrow night.

Day 15 tomorrow!

Comments

thedancingj said…
Um YEAH!! I did the noon today and it was pretty sick, in a good way. Maybe only 15/20 people but it was already juicy OUTSIDE, forget about inside!! And I was ice skating all thru the separate leg series, I could have sworn that Brad put soap in the carpet just to laugh at us! (I hadn't had Brad's class in ages and almost forgot about his SLOW ASS PRANAYAMA, which I really do love...)
Me said…
You're right! He DOES do waaaay more Pranayamas than anyone else. You're seriously doing it for like five minutes each set.

Popular Posts