Day 24: Have A Bad Class To Have A Good Class.

Solid class tonight. And a much emptier class tonight!

We had only about 12 people in the 5:30pm class tonight. Don't know why that was... As all the other classes this week have been fully packed... Sold out even.

Anyhoo... It was a very good class tonight. My recovery time between poses was well used by me. So I was able to kill myself in poses and then recover and move to the next one quite easily. I think this is because I killed myself in last night's class.

And I think that's how yoga works for me. But not just for me, for many people. You're going to have bad classes and then good classes... All one day to the next. A bad class yesterday equaled a good class for me tonight. Hopefully tomorrow night's class won't be too bad, but I will kill myself just as hard in that one.

Bikram is always challenging. This is why I like it. It's never easy.

Six more classes to go!!!

Comments

Popular Posts