Thinking Of Getting Rid Of My Pinky Toes Too.

Um... Yeah...

So, I was reading some of the "Vacations from Hell" stories on a travel forum I frequent... And some woman submitted a story about a blind (travel) date gone bad.

Her horror vacation story is pretty awful... And a little bit questionable. The gist of the story is that the woman (a single mother of two) decides to fly to Auckland, New Zealand to meet a man she has been Internet dating. The kids are under five years old... And when she gets there, disaster ensues...

Things went down hill from the time we arrived at the airport! One little bitty car for himself, his 2 daughters, me and my 2 children and 5 HUGE suitcases. We had to hire a taxi just to get the luggage to his house. At dinner one night I just happened to notice his bare feet and that they looked odd. He spoke up and told me his little toes were missing. I asked what happened thinking it was an accident. No, he replied, no accident, he had them removed because they were in his way!!

Yeah... So I have to ask... What kind of woman takes her two young kids along on a trip to meet a man for the first time? Was she really surprised that things didn't exactly turn out to be as romantic and wonderful as she thought???

And I'm sorry... The toes? Her own fault! She should have asked for a full body shot before she flew over there... And it should have included pictures of the feet.

I hope she didn't pay for the airline tickets to go there. This whole things smacks of desperation. It's one thing, if you're single and have no kids, to go on an adventure like this... But when you have TWO SMALL CHILDREN????

What the hell was she thinking?

Comments

Vanessa said…
The man for removing his toes? Out of his mind! The women who takes kids with her to meet such questionable character? Not far behind him!

Popular Posts