Forgotten Facials!

I've been so busy these past few months that I completely forgot about a series facials I bought from Exhale a few months back.

Silly me!!!

Back at the end of March I purchased a Six-Week Skin Correction series from Exhale. I kept buying facials in bulk from them because I could get the True Transformation Facial with an Add-On for only $150 a session, as opposed to $200+ a session. And even though it's called the "Six-Week" facial, you don't have to go once a week for six weeks. You can actually split the time up however you want. Before, I was going every three weeks in an effort to get rid of the damage the evil and unnecessary Clomid did to my skin. But I haven't been since the week I left for Mexico for J's wedding.

Well it's time to go back! I have three sessions left out of my six. So I am going back this Saturday afternoon to see the AMAZING Galina. I can't wait!

It will be so relaxing!

Comments

Popular Posts