Stolen Wallet & A Cat Shitting A Rat.

What... The... Eff?

I just had the weirdest dream!

I haven't written much about my dreams lately. Mostly because I haven't been remembering any of them after I wake up from sleeping. But this morning I had a very odd dream, and I fully remembered it upon waking up.

In the dream, I am at a gym. I am trying to get things out of my locker, but my lock doesn't appear to be on the locker. Another person pulls a lock down from the top of the lockers and asks if it is mine. I say, "Yes." But it appears that someone has gone into my locker and taken the one thing I had in there, my wallet.

I run to the front desk of the gym and ask them if someone has turned in my wallet. They produce my wallet. It still has everything in it but the cash I had, which wasn't very much. But I am still very upset and want to know how long ago someone turned my wallet in. I want to know because I am trying to determine if I should cancel the credit cards in it.

But every time I try to get an answer of one of the people at the front desk, they ignore me. They all appear to be talking on the telephones and act like I don't exist. When I demand an answer, one of them says to me, "Do you know how many people have tried to bomb this building?" They act as if I should be ashamed for inquiring about my wallet.

So I decide to leave. And on my way out of the gym, I see an orange tabby cat. She decides to shit on a woman walking by. The cat aims and shoots at the woman's feet.

"Oh, how awful!" I scream.

I keep walking. And now the cat is aiming it's bum at me. But instead of shit, out comes a rat. It flies on to the area around my neck and my shoulder. It doesn't bite me. But now there appear to be three rats. Little baby ones. I pick them each off of me and throw them.

Then I wake up.

Now what does this all mean?

Well, based on all the symbols, I appear to be having self-esteem and worth issues. I am doubting myself, and THINK people are trying to take advantage of me. But really, they are not. (The wallet was stolen, but nothing of importance was taken. I was just upset about it being stolen.) There's a lot of doubt going through my mind, and I am letting it affect my mind and body. Apparently this doubt has to do with either the feminine aspects of me or my creativity.

Perhaps both?

I didn't think I had self-worth issues or doubt about my feminine aspects...

Comments

Popular Posts