Walking Around (Yoga) Stoned.

I have been completely out of it all day today. Ever since I got back from yoga this morning, I have been "yoga stoned."

That means my body is very relaxed... And my mind is TOO relaxed.

It took me 30 minutes to walk from place the South End to Exhale Spa this afternoon, which is normally a 15 minute walk. Then, I nearly fell asleep during my facial. After the facial, I meandered over to a Starbucks on Boylston to get a shot of caffeine. Then I couldn't figure out what else to do, so I went to the Barnes and Noble in Prudential Center... And picked up a magazine I already bought last week. THEN, to top it off, I paid with a $20 bill for my magazine... But forgot to take my change.

It wasn't until I got home that I realized I had spent $20 on a magazine.

I need to slap myself out of the buzz... As I have to go meet a friend for dinner in less than an hour.

Comments

Anonymous said…
speaking of yoga stoned: someone took someone else's PANTS at sunday's class! it was quite the dramz!
Me said…
LOL!

And I felt bad about the umbrella I took!

Popular Posts