Lazy Sunday...

I've been up for two and half hours so far... And I moved from the couch once in that time... And that was to just to get my laptop and bring it to me on the couch.

I have watch no TV this week until right now... And I find myself getting sucked in to a Project Runway marathon. I must turn it off and get my day started!

Today's To-Do List:
  • Breakfast with coffee. Need to find something to eat.
  • Shower... Or salt bath. My muscles are very sore from yesterday's torture.
  • Sort laundry. With a non-working dryer, I kinda hate doing laundry now. I have to hang-dry everything... And it makes it difficult to do laundry when you only have so much space on a rack to dry everything. Doing laundry has to be spread across a number of days to get it all done.
  • Grocery shop. We have nothing in the house to eat. Nothing.
  • Yoga. I need to do Day 20 today.
I'll get started as soon as this episode of PR ends in a few minutes.

Comments

Frogger said…
I'm a BIG believer in taking a lazy day. It's rejuvenating! Enjoy and relax. You deserve it! Tomorrow, after all, is Monday...

Popular Posts