It's All About The New Jeans, Betches.

It's only 11am this Sunday morning, and already I have accomplished a lot of things.

The first thing I accomplished today was getting up at 7am. I needed to get up so early in order to get over to Jean Therapy for the Summer Blowout Sale.

And man.. Was it WORTH it!

The sale started at 8am. And for the first hour of the sale, everything in the store was 40% off. So I, and probably 10 other girls and one guy, made dam sure we were at the store when it opened. And despite it being a sale day, Leah (Denim Guru and the owner of Jean Therapy) still managed to make me a pile of jeans to try on my booty. (Such great service, people. I'm sorry, but I refuse to buy jeans anywhere else.)

In the end, I walked away with two pairs at 40% off...

Paige Premium Denim "Benedict Canyon" Jeans In Tuscan...



Raven Denim "Lindsay" Flair Jeans In Spark...



Oh, And I also snagged a For Love And Liberty hoodie-type jacket in Cream...



The hoodie was 60% off. In total, everything was $650 before the discount. After the discounts, everything was $340.

I realize some of you may gawk at the fact that I spent that much and walked away with only two pairs of jeans and a hoodie... But this is premium denim. I've dropped $300 on one pair of jeans in the past. So to get two pairs and a hoodie for that price is A STEAL.

And, best of all... Since I saved so much, this means I get to go back in a couple of months when they have the Fall stuff in the store. And I can afford to get another few pairs!

So I was productive in my jean shopping today. And then after jeans, I went grocery shopping. then I went to the gym and ran. All before 11am.

So, so far, today has started off on a good note.

Comments

Anonymous said…
*SO* jealous!!!!

BUT! When you go back in the fall you will have to take me with you for my FIRST EVER trip to JT... :)
Me said…
Oh dear!

Another Jean Therapy virgin?

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY OF YOU OUT THERE?
That Girl! said…
I was happy that the crowd this year was a little less demanding than last year. That meant my staff and I were actually able to help more people more this year as oppose to being the glorified "jean folders" of last year :)

Thanks for coming. And just so you know, Fall is looking FANTASTIC for both stores!!
Vanessa said…
I *have* to go to this store when I come to Boston! Not sure when that is yet, but if I can time it with the fall sale that would be awesome!
Anonymous said…
$350 for 2 pair of jeans and a hoodie? And that's on sale? Ouch. For that kind of price, this blog should at least have pictures of you modeling them. ;->

Popular Posts