Heaven Or Hell Vacation?

I was over on a travel message board earlier today... Seeing as I work in the travel industry, so I spend quite a bit of time on various versions of these things... And I noticed one of them was having a promotion right now.

They are looking for submissions on "Vacations from Heaven or Hell." I noticed there aren't too many people who have submitted entries yet... And figured I have a good chance of possibly winning one of the prizes for submitting something.

Basically, they are looking for people to write up their experiences on hellish vacations... Or, if they had a really good travel experience, to write up about heavenly vacations.

Personally, I love hearing about vacations from hell more than I like hearing about heavenly vacations. Not because I like hearing others' misfortune... But because I like hearing about places and things I should maybe avoid.

It's consumer research.

If you have an experience to write up, it could be worth your time. The prizes sound pretty good. I wrote up about my Turks & Caicos vacation from nearly two years ago.

Comments

Popular Posts