Day 12: Extra Juicy!

Such a packed class today!

Well, not surprising, really. There were only two classes offered today between the two studios. One at Harvard Square at 8am and a noon in Boston. I went to the noon class. And it was completely full. And a full class on a hot and humid day like today means one thing:

EXTRA SWEATY!

Or as I like to say, "Extra juicy!"

It was a good class for me overall. But I did have one weird thing happen today... I momentarily faded to black during Eagle Pose. It was odd. Eagle Pose comes fairly early in the series. And though it's one of the more difficult postures for me (because my hips are wide and not opened easily), I usually can make it through. But today, during one side, I saw everything fade to black for a few seconds.

I lost my balance and fell forward with my hands out. So it didn't look like anything more than me losing my balance. And I recovered pretty quickly and continued with my practice. It as just odd. Never had that happen before in class.

Tomorrow is Day 13. It will be the 9am in Boston tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts