Day 25: Tough Way To End The Week.

Totally challenging class today.

It didn't seem to matter that I hydrated very well prior to coming to class... It still kicked my ass. Of course, every pose was attempted and completed... But it was an exhausting experience.

I have noticed in the past week though, that my hips really get sore when doing Triangle pose. The teacher pointed out tonight that I am opening my legs too wide for the pose. (Most people have the opposite problem.) So my body is not aligned properly. I'm not able to work my leg muscles as deeply by not keeping them closer together and pushing my hips forward and out.

Tomorrow is Day 26... I have a chance to correct it then. ONLY FIVE MORE CLASSES!!! The healing challenge is almost done. Then I can go back healing maintenance with four classes a week.

Comments

thedancingj said…
Of course if you don't get your triangle perfect in the next 5 days, you can still correct it on day 31, 32, 33... day 60... day 100... the challenge just NEVER ENDS!! ;) But congrats on being in the home stretch of your 30!

J :)
Me said…
Thanks Miss J!!!

Popular Posts