Day 26: Teacher Sandwich.

REALLY, REALLY tough class today.

I got there early, but as it got closer and closer to 9am, the class started to get packed. So packed, that just before class began, two teachers walked in... They were looking for spaces to practice. The only two spaces left??? To my right and to my left.

That put me in a teacher "sandwich."

When you find yourself practicing near a teacher in a Bikram class, you tend to push yourself even harder. So hard, you exhaust yourself. You exhaust yourself in the standing series that you can barely make it through the floor series.

My stomach was in a lot of pain in the floor series... Any pressure I put on it, it began to ache. But these kinds of classes will happen from time to time. It's part of what makes Bikram yoga so much fun.

Day 27 & 28 tomorrow!

Comments

Popular Posts