Work Lessons Learned Today...

Here's what I learned at work today...

I learned you should NOT say the following:
  • "Crystal meth! Represent!"
  • "Your new lack of facial hair creeps me out."
  • "I make up shit all the time."
  • "Have you seen my balls?" (I keep tennis balls under my desk and rub my feet with them to help with the plantar fasciitis.)
  • "My balls are not dirty!" (Said in response to someone claiming the balls I was looking for were "dirty" from my feet being rubbed on them. )
I also learned:
  • That the City Sports in Downtown Crossing has a bargain basement.
  • That sometimes it is fun to take two minutes out of your day to hide a co-worker's head shot within a "Where's Waldo" scene. (See below.)

Comments

LegallyBoston said…
Is there really a picture hidden in the Where's Waldo??
Me said…
LOL!

Yep!

It's a teeny-tiny headshot of my co-worker, Bail. But you may have difficulty spotting it, as you can't zoom in on the J-Peg.
Dan said…
It's Em!

Why are you obsessed with cajones?

:)
Me said…
You spotted her!!!! Yay!

I am totally obsessed with cajones. Yellow ones made by Penn!
LegallyBoston said…
Ooooh, I found her!!
I learned today that I suck at Where's Waldo...but it was fun to procrastinate a bit to try to find it. Who says all lawyers are obsessed with billing?

Popular Posts