And On The Third Day, God Gave Us Sandwiches.

Today is "Sandwich Day" at work. And we really like "Sandwich Day."

Free food is a perk that we have a few days a week at my job. On Mondays we get bagels. Tuesdays is "Cake Day"... Or rather, "Punching Cake Day." And Wednesdays, those are "Sandwich Day." So that means that around noon each Wednesday, we get really good sandwiches.

Today's sandwich: Turkey & Provolone.

Unlike the cakes we get on Tuesdays, I don't punch the sandwiches when they arrive. I have nothing but respect for sandwiches. Cake, on the other hand, I have no respect for... Unless it's a CUPCAKE.

I have my standards.

Comments

Vanessa said…
I love turkey and provolone sandwiches. On a honey wheat berry bread though. With no mustard or mayo. Just plain and dry. Hmm, maybe I'm hungrier than I thought?

Popular Posts