Day 21: A Harsh Class.

When will I listen to my own advice and avoid eating lunch after 12pm?????

Ugh!

As Bex said, class tonight was "vomitous." Truly "vomitous."

First of all, it was packed. The class was fully sold out. So were nearly sardine cans in there. And, since it is Summer and hot and humid out, it was truly harsh inside the classroom... Especially once we all got moving.

I had properly hydrated for the class... And if I had listen to my previous suggestion of avoiding food after about 12:30pm, I would have been totally fine. I've come to the conclusion that I have short arms. And whenever I have to bend down and wrap my hands around the bottom of my feet and shove my thigh into my chest in Standing-Head-To-Knee pose, I am having to really shove it into my stomach. And if I ate late, I get sick trying to shove my leg up with food still in my stomach.

So again, tomorrow... I will not eat solid foods after noon. Liquid lunches for me!

Day 22 tomorrow...

Comments

Popular Posts