Happy America Kicks Ass Day!

I just realized something... This is my last July 4th in America.



Next July, I will be living in Canada. And I will have to celebrate "Canada Day." Which is like July 4th... Only they don't have any "blue" in their flag... And people don't go around saying, "Happy 4th of July! America kicks ass!" like someone said to me on my way to yoga this morning.

I will have to start saying "Canada kicks ass!" when I celebrate Canada Day next year. I do plan to become a Canadian citizen someday.

But for one last time, "Happy America Kicks Ass Day!"

Comments

Frogger said…
Even though you'll be living in Canada, you *could* come back to Boston for July 4...I'm just saying...

Then you can still walk around saying, "Happy 4th of July! America kicks ass!"

Popular Posts