Day 16: A GREAT Class!

Wow!!!

I had a very good practice tonight. Very good!

I had originally planned to hit the 6am today, but since The Husband didn't get home until 2am from Calgary... I didn't really get to be till about 2:30am. And because I had booked a massage at 5:30pm at Exhale, my only option for yoga today was 7:45pm.

I was surprised by how full the class was at that time. I'd say about 15 people were in there. And at least three of those people were in there pulling a "double." That means they had just finished up with the 5:30pm class, and were now getting ready to do the 7:45pm class too.

INSANE!

But GREAT for them. That's true dedication.

For some reason (back to me), my practice was very good tonight. Perhaps it was the fact that I had a massage before going to class. Or maybe I was just more mentally prepared for the class now that I am over halfway done with my challenge.

Who know, really? All I know is tomorrow is Day 17... And my practice tomorrow will (and should) be completely different than today's.

Comments

LegallyBoston said…
The bf had his massage yesterday at Exhale and loooved it!!

[I bought him it when they had their special going on last month]

Popular Posts