Day 23: The Tummy Does Not Agree.

It seems the further I go into this challenge, the worse I seem to be holding up!

Today's class started off well enough. I felt good. I was properly hydrated. Lunch had been eaten a good five hours earlier. All systems seemed as though they were "go." Apparently they weren't.

I began to have stomach pains in Eagle pose. And they continued throughout the rest of the class. They were worst in Cobra pose and Locust pose. Once class was done, I just laid out on my mat forever, staring at the ceiling. Eventually I got up and and made my way home.

I still feel sick, even an hour later. Tomorrow is a new day. But I am not where I thought I would be in the challenge. I have seven classes left to do to get there.

Tomorrow is a new day!

Comments

Frogger said…
ONE WEEK TO GO!! You can do it!
Anonymous said…
but your standing bow pulling pose was AMAZING!

keep up the good work :)
Me said…
Aww! Thanks guys!

It was such a rough class though! I've never had a problem with Camel before... And I still feel like puking, three hours later.

Popular Posts