Jean Therapy Vlog.

The team at Jean Therapy launched a weekly video blog a few weeks back... And I must say...

IT IS SO USEFUL!

And not just if you're looking for "what's the latest in jeans" kind of information. Leah and the team at JT really know their way around fashion and style, and load you up with knowledge.

So you should totally check out the Jean Therapy vlog each week. Here's the latest video from this week to get you started.



(And Leah & Aileen... I LOVE LL's style too. Yes, total train wreck... But the girl knows how to at least put her clothes together, even if her life sometimes goes off course.)

Comments

That Girl! said…
Thanks for the shout out!!

Next week I think I'm going to film from Therapy and discuss the new Fall things already arriving at the store. Manimals Mocs in tan and blue will be featured. I'm obsessed with them!!

PS...I was so going to buy some "Fit Flops" too but I also heard they're not all that. So I'm totally with ya.
Kitty said…
Thanks for posting this! I love their stuff - and I'm obsessed with the Denim of Virtue! A helpful vlog I'll look forward to checking out.

Popular Posts