The Fourth Anniversary.

The Husband and I have been married four years as of today. (Well, technically, the real date we were wed was May 27th.. But we didn't have a ceremony and celebration till July 24th.)

The traditional anniversary gift for a fourth year is fruit or flowers. The modern anniversary gift is appliances. Since I need no appliances, The Husband chose to give me flowers...



And a lovely pear (hee-hee, fruit!) of Garnet earrings...



I got him two Thomas Pink dress shirts, in his uniform color of light blue. Saturday night we will go to dinner at Mistral.

Four years has flown by. Thanks for a wonderful four years, The Husband. At least once a week, I take off my wedding ring and peer at the inscription...



Yep. That's me... "The Missus." And happy to be so.

Comments

I love your ring! Does The Husband's say The Husband on his?
Me said…
His simply says "NEWMAN."
Vanessa said…
Happy Anniversary! I love the inscription on your ring.
Anonymous said…
Happy Anniversary! :)
Anonymous said…
Happy Anniversary!

(i thought you got married in november...isn't that why you go to T&C every year???)
bonbonagogo said…
Hope you had a wonderful anniversary!
Me said…
Thanks guys!

Bex, we go to the T&C in the November because we like to go the week of American Thanksgiving. When we did our first honeymoon trip in 2004, we waited and went over Thanksgiving to have extra days off.

Makes it easier.

Popular Posts