Stella McCartney Weekend Panties.

I've been married four years... And while I don't wear granny panties by any means, I certainly don't adorn my posterior with the tacky crap they sell at Fredrick's of Hollywood. I'm all about basic black. The last time I really wore any colorful panties was well before I got married.

But I may be ready to change that...

While cruising the "What's New" section on Net-a-Porter, I came across these sweet Weekend Panties by Stella McCartney.



I've had a few different versions of "Days of the Week" panties when I was younger, and up into University. I loved them. But I've never seen them just for the weekends. They're pricey at $90 for the pair... But they're still very sweet. Perfect for a relaxing weekend.

Though... I seem to be doing a lot of yoga and gym-ing on the weekends... So these probably wouldn't jive to much with that. And I tend to wear dark jeans a lot... And the dye form the jeans could transfer on to the underwear. (That's part of the reason why I wear black underwear.)

So now that I think about it, these wouldn't be a good idea for me. But, again, they're sweet.

Comments

Popular Posts