Day 28: Freezing In The Middle Of Summer.

I am caught up now with my Bikram classes. I did my double today... And now I just have two classes left over the next two days. Yay!

When I was finished with class, and had showered... I headed outside to catch my bus. As soon my body hit the outside air, I got a little chilly. Then, when I got on the bus with its air conditioner going, I froze.

All the way from Harvard Square to Tremont Street, I sat in my bus seat with my arms wrapped around my body, just trying to keep warm.

This is what happens in Bikram. You sweat in class. And after class you keep sweating. And that sweat, when you are put in the presence of air conditioning, makes you colder.

Good class this afternoon. Day 29 tomorrow.

Comments

Anonymous said…
that happens to me IN CLASS when i have vomitous classes...last week i was SHIVERING in class...so weird how that happens.

congrats...you are almost there, yay!!!

Popular Posts