"I'd Like A Stronger Ass, Please."

Before my old trainer left last week (tear!), she hooked me up with a new trainer at Equinox.

The new trainer is male... Which I was a little worried about at first. I've had male trainers in the past, and I tended not to be as comfortable around them. In my experience, they tended to flirt with you a little too much, or they don't really talk at all. Somewhere in between is a nice mix. You want someone who is personable and likes to talk, but you don't want someone giving you too much information about their personal life and telling you how "hot" you are looking lately.

This trainer is neither of the above. He's totally professional, but very personable too. And I have seen him training other people over the past year... So I know he's actually good at his job. And this morning, I got to experience a different kind of training... All on a new day and time.

Yes, for the next few weeks at least... My Mondays and Fridays will start at 5:30am at the gym with the new trainer. And this trainer actually wants me to have "goals" for our workouts. I explained to him that my "goals" with the previous trainer were just to get me into the gym a few times a week and actually work out, and to get me to like working out.

She succeeded in both of those goals. I never missed a session... And I do like working out in a gym more than I did a year ago.

But this trainer wanted a new goal, so I said, "I'd like to have a stronger ass."

He laughed at me. So I then went on to explain that there are a few poses in Bikram that I have a hard time with... Specifically, Standing-Head-to-Knee pose. For most people, their backs tire out in this pose first. Not me though... It's my ass. My ass gets tired quickly from clinching the muscle to hold me upright. And then I fall out of the pose.

So my goal with the new trainer is to increase my ass strength. I'll keep you posted on the progress with occasional "Ass Updates."

Today's Ass Update:
Sets of bridge-push-up thingies...
10 with both legs on the floor
10 with right leg in the air
10 with left leg in the air
Sets of lunges
10 walking forward
10 reverse

We did some other stuff with the arms... And some ab thingies. But the ass is my main focus.

Comments

I wouldn't mind having a hott male trainer who told me how hott I looked all the time!
Me said…
You would if you were married and he was skeevy.
Great title...you have to find a way to incorporate that sentence in "Fellatio in the Garden of Eden." =)
thedancingj said…
Use your butt in all of pranayama and half moon! That's like a 20 minute ass workout right there!!

Popular Posts