Have I Been Fired?

I was worried all day that maybe I had been fired and not been made aware of the situation.

I tried repeatedly throughout the day to log into my work email to check some daily figures, but kept getting this warning...



At first, I figured maybe I had just momentarily made a bad connection to the server. But each time I tried throughout the day to connect, this error message kept popping up on my screen. And that got me worried...

"What if they finally made good on their threats to fire me?" I wondered. "I mean, I do a good job with my work... But I am a bit sassy. Maybe they decided they had had enough with dropping of random 'eff-bombs' and asking if I can work from home?"

But then emailed a few of my co-workers... And they said they hadn't been able to log into the remote mail either. So either we're all fired, or the server is down. And it's most likely that the server is down.

It's not impossible we could all be fired, though. We're a very powerful "sassy" unit when we plot together.

Comments

Popular Posts